Can I access the NDIS?
To become an NDIS participant a person must:
- Have a permanent disability that significantly affects their ability to take part in everyday activities;
- Be aged less than 65 when they first enter the NDIS;
- Be an Australian citizen or hold a permanent visa or a Protected Special Category visa; and
- Live in Australia where the NDIS is available.
To find out more about information about joining the NDIS visit www.ndis.gov.au or call 1800 800 110.
Children under seven years of age
Children aged 0 to 6 who have a disability may be eligible to receive support from the NDIS through the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) approach.
The NDIS has engaged Early Childhood Partners around Australia to deliver early childhood intervention for children aged 0-6 years.
If you have a hearing problem or speech loss please call: (TTY) 1800 555 677 or (Speak & Listen) 1800 555 727.
- Provider selected for the Summer Hill centre
- New NDIS participant booklets now available
- NSW THE FIRST STATE TO COMPLETE THE ROLLOUT OF THE NDIS