The Plan Implementation Workshop is a practical workshop to support participants, carers and their families to prepare for implementing their approved NDIS plan.
The workshop will cover:
- The price guide and flexibility in using funded supports
- The options for managing NDIS funding
- Information provided to participants in setting up a service agreement
- How to navigate the myPlace Participant Portal
- The difference between LACs and Support Coordinators
- The review process
- Reasonable and Necessary decision making
If you would like to attend any of the following workshops, please RSVP to 9275 9441 OR email email@example.com
If you require AUSLAN or language interpreting services, please advise at the time of the booking.