The Plan Implementation Workshop is a practical workshop to support participants, carers and their families to prepare for implementing their approved NDIS plan.
The workshop will cover:
– Practical steps to get ready for plan implementation
– Understanding the flexibility in using your funded supports
– Understanding the the options of managing your funding
– Understanding your role in setting up a service agreement
– How to navigate the myPlace Participant Portal
If you would like to attend any of the following workshops, please RSVP to 9275 9441 OR email email@example.com
If you require AUSLAN or language interpreting services, please advise at the time of the booking.