Find events that might be happening nearby or online, including community consultation workshops and information sessions.
Are you holding an event, meeting or information session in NSW about the NDIS? Register your event on the calendar here
Come and meet a Local Area Coordinator (LAC) at a community connection desk in your area.
The LAC can assist you with the following:
– Provide you with information regarding the NDIS
– Help you understand your NDIS funded plan
– Help you identify the next steps to take on your NDIS journey
– Connect you with your local community
– Help identify what supports are available in the community if you do not have a NDIS plan.
If you would like to schedule a meeting with a LAC, please RSVP to Tracy Clifton 0427 998 055 OR firstname.lastname@example.org We welcome drop-in consultations.