We are inviting individuals with disability/mental health, their family members and their invited supporters to participate in the Pathway to a Good Life workshop.
This FREE two day workshop can help you achieve that. These workshops are interactive and full of examples of successful plans and approaches. Workshops are facilitated by family members with experience in Person Centered Planning and Self-Managing supports, as well as experienced professionals from the disability/mental health industry.
The two days will cover these topics:
- How funding works under the NDIS.
- What makes a good life?
- Circles of support and Micro-boards.
- Describing how life is right now.
- Developing a vision for the future.
- Setting goals to achieve the vision.
- What a typical week looks like now and in the future.
- A budget to work towards.
- Completing the NDIS paperwork.
- Next steps towards Self-Managing the funding.
To RSVP or find out more: Call Jeder Institute on 0409 646 665 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: 9:30 am – 2:30 p.m: The workshop is free however we are asking $5 per person, per day contribution to a light lunch.
Address: Kogarah Community Services – 49 English St, Kogarah 2217