Find events that might be happening nearby or online, including community consultation workshops and information sessions.
Are you holding an event, meeting or information session in NSW about the NDIS? Register your event on the calendar here
The Plan Implementation Workshop is a practical workshop to support participants, carers and their families to prepare for implementing their approved NDIS plan.
The workshop will cover:
– Practical steps to get ready for plan implementation
– Understanding the flexibility in using your funded supports
– Understanding the the options of managing your funding
– Understanding your role in setting up a service agreement
– How to navigate the myPlace Participant Portal
If you would like to attend any of the following workshops, please RSVP to 9275 9441 OR email email@example.com
If you require AUSLAN or language interpreting services, please advise at the time of the booking.