Find events that might be happening nearby or online, including community consultation workshops and information sessions.
Are you holding an event, meeting or information session in NSW about the NDIS? Register your event on the calendar here
This information session is designed to help people with disability, as well as their families and carers, get ready for the National Disability Insurance Scheme that has commenced in your area on 1 July 2016.
Please note there are two session times available.
The session will cover topics such as:
• What is the NDIS and how does it work?
• Am I eligible for the NDIS?
• What will happen if I am made eligible?
• What kind of support can I access through the NDIS?
• 10.30am – 12.30pm, Auslan interpreters available
• 6.00pm – 8.00pm, Auslan interpreters available
RSVP: by 12 April via email with names of those attending, location and time of session attending. Please mention if there are any specific requirements. Limited spaces available.