The Plan Implementation Workshop for Service Providers is a practical workshop in understanding the role of Uniting Local Area Coordinator in supporting participants to implement their approved NDIS plan.
The workshop will cover:
- Practical steps taken by LACs to support participants to get ready for plan implementation
- The price guide and flexibility in using funded supports
- The the options for managing NDIS funding
- Information provided to participants in setting up a service agreement
- How to navigate the myPlace Participant Portal
- The difference between LACs and Support Coordinators
- The review process
This workshop will be co-presented by UNITING Local Area Coordination transition services and the National Disability Insurance Agency. There will also be a opportunity for a service provider, LAC and NDIA networking after the workshop.
If you would like to attend the workshop, please RSVP to email@example.com
Upon successful registration you will receive a registration number that will need to be provided to attend the event.