Find events that might be happening nearby or online, including community consultation workshops and information sessions.
Are you holding an event, meeting or information session in NSW about the NDIS? Register your event on the calendar here
You are invited to a free information session about the NDIS and the role of Local Area Coordinators.
We will explain:
• What the NDIS is, and how it protects us all.
• What is funded by the NDIS.
• How the NDIS makes our communities more inclusive.
• What happens at the meeting with your Local Area Coordinator.
• What you can do to prepare.
• What happens when you receive your first funded plan.
Carers, family members and service providers are welcome.
Date: Wednesday 2nd August 2017
Location: Wollondilly Shire Hall (Small hall) Menangle Street, Picton NSW 2571
RSVP: To reserve your place, please call 0434 478 305 or email by Monday 31st July.