You are invited to a free information session about the NDIS and the role of Local Area Coordinators.
We will explain:
• What the NDIS is, and how it protects us all.
• What is funded by the NDIS.
• How the NDIS makes our communities more inclusive.
• What happens at the meeting with your Local Area Coordinator.
• What you can do to prepare.
• What happens when you receive your first funded plan.
Carers, family members and service providers are welcome.
Date: Wednesday 2nd August 2017
Location: Wollondilly Shire Hall (Small hall) Menangle Street, Picton NSW 2571
RSVP: To reserve your place, please call 0434 478 305 or email by Monday 31st July.