Resources to help the people you support move into the NDIS
- What you need to know about the National Disability Insurance Scheme rollout in NSW
- How and when will people with disability move into the NDIS in NSW?
- The participant journey into the NDIS
- Get ready for the NDIS with this quick checklist
- NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI)
- Receiving quality and safe supports under the NDIS
- How new participants can access the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Watch our videos here
- Check out more resources here
Are you looking for…
- Resources in Easy read English? They are available here
- Resources in other languages? They are available here
- Resources for Aboriginal people? They are available here.
Other useful links
- Check out the new infographic on who’s who in the NDIS.
- Up to $26 million for Advocacy Groups
- Two new videos for parents and carers looking for child safe disability services