Find events that might be happening nearby or online, including community consultation workshops and information sessions.
Are you holding an event, meeting or information session in NSW about the NDIS? Register your event on the calendar here
NSW PUBLIC GUARDIAN – Risk Enablement Workshop – Sydney CBD
November 13 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
The NSW Public Guardian has partnered with FACS and is offering free, tailored risk enablement workshops for disability services staff to promote the decision making rights of people with disabilities.
This training will:
- Focus on Positive Risk Enablement within the context of supported decision making
- be suitable for Team Leaders, Ability Linkers, Local Area Coordinators and Key Workers
- Focus on enabling risk to apply to daily practice
- Focus on interaction, building on knowledge and experience
- Be considered in the context of the NDIS