Find events that might be happening nearby or online, including community consultation workshops and information sessions.
Are you holding an event, meeting or information session in NSW about the NDIS? Register your event on the calendar here
NSW PUBLIC GUARDIAN – Supported Decision Making Workshop – Sydney CBD
November 6 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
The NSW Public Guardian is offering free tailored workshops for disability services staff to promote the decision making rights of people with disabilities.
This training will:
- Be suitable for Team Leaders, Ability Linkers, Local Area Coordinators and Key Workers
- Cover building the ability of people with disability to make their own decisions
- Be considered in the context of the NDIS
- Focus on effective steps and strategies for providing support for decision making
- Discuss dilemmas and tensions, as well as strategies to address these
- Be run over one full day
- Offer additional train-the-trainer component for those wanting to take this approach further within their organisation