Resources to help the people you support move into the NDIS
- How to join the NDIS in NSW
- Where should I go to if I have questions about the NDIS or disability services in NSW?
- What supports are available for people with disability?
- Information Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC Fact Sheet)
- NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI)
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards are changing
- Check out more resources here
- Watch our videos here
Are you looking for…
- Resources in Easy read English? They are available here
- Resources in Auslan? They are available here.
- Resources in other languages? They are available here
- Resources for Aboriginal people? They are available here.
Other useful links
- National NDIS website
- Carers NSW
- Every Australian Counts website
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Ability Links
- Provider selected for the Summer Hill centre
- New NDIS participant booklets now available
- NSW THE FIRST STATE TO COMPLETE THE ROLLOUT OF THE NDIS