NDIS Information Campaign in NSW
As part of NSW Government’s commitment to implement the NDIS in NSW, the focus of this new campaign is to ensure all eligible people are receiving the supports and assistance they require to live life their way.
The campaign features real-life people, sharing stories of people with disability, their families/carers and Ability Links service providers.
Download Campaign Assets
We encourage all those involved to help spread the word that the NDIS is available across NSW and to encourage people with disability, their families and carers to visit the NDIS.NSW.GOV.AU.
Following are links to a range of assets you can use across your own communication channels, in particular digital and social media platforms.
Social Media Assets
- Facebook posts (click to download Facebook posts)16.3MB
- Videos with subtitles (click to download videos)253MB
- Facebook images (click to download images)14.3MB
- Online videos – 15 sec (click to download)159MB
- Mainstream press (click to download)847KB
- Digital assets – MREC (click to download)969KB
- Email signatures (click to download)206KB
- Vietnamese press (click to download)4.1MB
- Arabic press (click to download)779KB
- Arabic radio (click to download)12.3MB
- Vietnamese radio (click to download)8.5MB
For further information please contact the NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet:
- Jordan Leef
- Email: email@example.com