This information is for Aboriginal people with disability, their families and carers who live in New South Wales.
Connecting Aboriginal people with the National Disability Insurance Scheme, also known as the NDIS, is the new way of providing support to people with disability.
The information currently available is:
- Fact sheet 1: NDIS for Aboriginal people with disability in NSW
- Fact sheet 2: All about disability
- Fact sheet 3: What is the NDIS?
- Fact sheet 4: Accessing the NDIS
- Fact sheet 5: Carers and the NDIS
- Fact sheet 6: Yarnin’ about mental health
- Poster: NSW National Disability Insurance Scheme
- My Dreamin’ Circles