The following information about the National Disability Insurance Scheme – the NDIS – in New South Wales is available in Easy English format.
NDIS fact sheets
- Ageing and Disability Commissioner (3.75MB)
- Response to the NSW Parliament NDIS Implementation Inquiry (4.68MB)
- NSW Government submission to the Parliament of NSW (4.78MB)
- How to join the NDIS in NSW (2.29MB)
- What supports are available for all people with disability? (1.20MB)
- How to register as a service provider (1.42MB)
- Where should I go if I have questions about the NDIS? (2.71MB)
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards (2.31MB)
- Worker Screening (2.10MB)
- What do you need to know about the National Disability Insurance Scheme rollout in NSW (0.537MB)?
- Eligibility requirements for the NDIS (0.386MB)
- Linkages and Capacity Building (0.213MB)
- My first plan (0.588MB)
Transfer of NSW disability services